Terms and Condition
The site is a public site with free access and M2S assumes no liability for quality and genuineness of responses or any inaccuracy of information on this website. M2S cannot monitor response(s) that a person may receive in response to information which is displayed on the site. User/company would have to conduct independent background checks on correctness of all response(s).
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User authorizes M2S to share personally identifiable data with other companies / entities including those who are acting as our associates / empanelled corporates / partnered companies. M2S shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order. User shall not utilize services offered by this website in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of M2S.
User undertakes not to duplicate, download, publish, modify and distribute material on this website unless specifically authorized by M2S. User undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of this website other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of M2S.
User undertakes to use this website for self use. Using content from this website for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from M2S is strictly prohibited.
User undertake that the services offered on this website shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. M2S reserves complete rights to filter, monitor and block such emails sent by user using the servers maintained by M2S to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by M2S and user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
Users shall not spam the database maintained by M2S or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc. Any conduct of User in violation of this clause shall entitle M2S to forthwith terminate all services to user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
User shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, threatening, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. M2S merely provides a platform (website) to access content posted by User. User is expected to take necessary precautions and comply with various provisions of laws while uploading any contents on the website.
User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of User ID, password, user identification and all activities/ transmission performed by User on this website and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards/ net banking or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. M2S assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards / net banking used by the user. User agrees to immediately notify the Bank/ Financial Company and M2S of any unauthorized use of your account and password.
User can create audio video profile using digital devices like camera or recorder or smart phone. User can also create video by availing professional services of Authorized Photo Studios (APS). In all cases, User is responsible for creating/ completing video recording. User shall bear cost of such video recording and pay necessary fees / charges / video shoot cost including cost of APS. User is also responsible for obtaining all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by User for using such services.
User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person / entity or retain information / download any information from any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so. Any violation of foregoing, including the terms and conditions mentioned herein shall result in immediate termination of this Agreement, Moreover, M2S reserves rights to seek damages from any such User to the extent permitted by law.
User / visitor to this website or affiliated site(s) is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing: any information that:
i. Belongs to another person and to which User does not have any right to.
ii. Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files.
iii. Deceives or misleads addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person.
iv. Involves transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming".
v. Is harmful, harassing, irreligious, offensive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disapproving, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; harm minors in any way.
vi. Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit any functionality of computer resource; threatens unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
vii. Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images.
viii. Violates any law for time being in force.
ix. Displays or links to obscene, indecent pornographic, material of any kind;
x. Provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons or solicits passwords / personal identifying information from other Users.
M2S reserves rights without prior notice to access, read, preserve and/or disclose personal information of User including the content of the postings/blogs if the same is required:
i. By any legal/government authority.
ii. By applicable law.
iii. In order to comply with any court judgment/ decree/ order/ directive,
iv. For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws.
v. For responding to service support requests.
vi. By professional/ legal advisers/ directors/ employees/ agents/ representatives of M2S in connection with this Agreement or otherwise. For protecting the rights, property or safety of M2S and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
vii. For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation.
M2S will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the websites or any affiliate site(s) or network system linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components. Emails provided as part of contact details are expected to be genuine and access to such email accounts is available to authorised personnel only.
M2S shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning User's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards / net banking and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Hosting of user profile along with video footage is complete free service and M2S undertakes no liability for free services. Payments for the services offered by Authorised Photo Studios (APS) shall be on a 100% advance basis and to be paid to concern APS directly. M2S will not be responsible for any transaction between User and APS. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of APS. M2S offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the customers card/bank accounts. M2S gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. M2S reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them. It is therefore suggested that User must periodically review the updated version of the terms & conditions at www.bolcvbol.com.
M2S further reserves its right to post the data/ video of the user on this website or on such other affiliated sites and publications as M2S may deem fit and at no extra cost to the User.
The subscription / agreement between M2S and the User is not a "non-poach agreement" nor it can be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" in as much as M2S / bolCVbol.com is a public site and all information posted by M2S goes to the public domain.
M2S will not be party to any legal proceedings between a User and a party contracted through the site including APS. In case M2S is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names M2S. M2S however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to this website or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by M2S, it should not be held responsible for the same. M2S assumes no responsibility for such mails.
The services provided by the websites maintained, operated or owned by M2S do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any subscriber or user. M2S has no agents and does not operate through any agents.
The contents, views and ideas expressed/posted are of respective Users and M2S does not support/endorse any such views, ideas and expressions. Moreover, M2S does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such postings/blogs posted by Users. It is left on the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any User Content and this website makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content posted on it. Users are cautioned to use common sense and proper judgment in this regard. M2S is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Any reliance on the content posted by other Users using this website shall be entirely at the risk of User. User assumes all risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false.
M2S reserves rights to store and process personal information provided by User in India or any other country where M2S or its agents/representatives/group companies maintain storage and processing facilities and User by using services herein consents to any such transfer of information outside India without prior notice.
All M2S trade names, trademarks, logos, domain names including without limitation www.bolcvbol.com, all content on www.bolcvbol.com, are the exclusive property of M2S and User shall not use full or part of such content without prior written permission from M2S.
The terms and conditions mentioned above regulate usage of this website. Any person using the website in violation of stipulations contained in the terms and conditions of this website shall be held liable for appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
Eligibility to avail Service
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If You are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, You shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if You wish to use or transact on this Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on your behalf on the Website. We reserve the right to refuse to provide You with access to the Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered by Us that You are under the age of 18 years.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
Use and access to this website is subject to this policy. Services provided to User are aimed at providing recruitment solutions and are restricted to contacting suitable candidates for genuine jobs in existence.
Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally confuse the original message, are strictly prohibited.
M2S reserves right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of Spam. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of messages which can be classified as spam:
2. Voice calls/SMS to telephone numbers registered on the National User Preference Register.
3. Non job related mails.
4. Messages with misleading subject lines.
5. Blank messages.
6. Extra ordinary high number of mails.
7. Mails soliciting payments.
8. Misleading/fraudulent mails.
Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless M2S and its directors, employees and agents against any third party claim, action, suit or proceeding resulting from any damages or claims arising out of usage of their accounts for transmitting spam.
Users are advised to change their passwords frequently in order to reduce possibility of misuse of their accounts. Note: The terms and condition in this agreement may be changed by M2S at any time. M2S is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
This website reserves rights to charge subscription and / or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of this Site upon reasonable prior notice. M2S reserves its right to terminate your account without any prior notice for any violation of the Terms and Conditions. All content posted by you becomes the property of M2S and you agree to grant/assign the royalty free, perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
All the contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the website is/are personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and this website does not endorse it in any manner. Information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis and all warranties expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded. Certain links on this website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom M2S has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to M2S. User agrees and understands that such sites are beyond M2S website. M2S therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of any goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites.
Part of this website contains advertising/other material submitted to M2S by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the advertisers and M2S will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. M2S reserves rights to omit, suspend or change position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on this website will be subject to M2S terms and conditions which are available on request.
M2S shall have no liability to User for any interruption or delay in access to this website irrespective of the cause.
Compliance with Laws
User / visitor to this website and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agrees to comply with all the applicable relevant laws (including without limitation, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the Rules made and notifications issued there under issued from time to time, the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the Rules made there under and the Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Rules made there under) and any amendments made thereof, for using Our Website, while assessing or feeding any resume/ video or information/data into computers, computer systems or computer network of M2S at all times. User / visitor to this website and/or its affiliated websites does further explicitly declare that in case of violation of any provisions of the above stated Acts and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made there under, shall alone be responsible for all such acts, deeds and things and shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Mumbai.
Should any part of this Terms and Conditions be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce any provision shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
We do not warrant that Service description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and We assume no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall M2S be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with these Terms and Conditions, even if the User has been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
From time to time, We may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by You, We will use the information, You provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if You email us with a question, We will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist Us in making the Website better and easier for You to use.
User / Candidate / Job Seekers
By registering your resume on this website, you agree to the following terms:
1. At the time of registration User must be at least eighteen years old. M2S reserves right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. The resume/ video or information/data fed by User can be updated by User alone, free of cost.
3. M2S offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume / video or information/data is fed by User.
4. M2S neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ video or information/data and uses it to contact User.
5. M2S will make best efforts to use the parameters provided by the subscriber to short list, but takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the short listing based on the parameters for selection as specified by the subscriber.
6. M2S would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume / video or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of God as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond M2S's reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
7. It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of User to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume / video or information/data being fed into the network system of M2S by User, for going for any job or interview. M2S assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which User may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ video or information/ date being fed into the network system of M2S.
8. Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle M2S to remove the resumes without notice to the subscriber. Services offered through this website are only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
9. M2S reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue or terminate Services offered through this website or reject any or all entries/blogs at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and without any liability to User.
10. This free service entitles User alone i.e. the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or information/data /resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
1. M2S has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database.
12. The subscriber shall be assigned a password (s) by M2S to enable the subscriber to access all the information received through this website, but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and M2S shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. M2S undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of password granted to the User.
13. M2S uses an automated algorithm to match jobs against the keywords/attributes present in profile submitted by the User, and hence offers no guarantee nor warranties that jobs details sent in the job mail will be relevant to the profile.
14. By opting for services, User agrees to receive details of jobs from this website, in email mailbox provided during registration.
15. It shall be sole responsibility of User to ensure that it uses privacy setting options as it deems fit to exclude / refuse access of data fed by it, to such corporate entities individuals or consultants. M2S shall not be responsible for such data being accessed by its subscribers or users whose access has not been specifically blocked /debarred by User while using the privacy settings.
16. Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate security of website, including, without limitation the following activities:
(a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which User is not authorized to access;
(b) attempting to probe, scan or test vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
(c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or
(d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
17. M2S authorizes User to view and access of content available on or from this website solely for their personal use. The contents of this website and of all other websites under M2S's control, whether partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly), are property of M2S. Unauthorized use of such Content will be violation of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights of M2S. User may not sell or modify the said content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the M2S's Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. User shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the M2S creates to generate any Content or the pages making up any of its website which is also protected by the M2S's copyright.
18. User must not be under any legal or other disability which limits ability to comply with these terms or to install and use services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm including others. User is further instructed not to purchase the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without M2S’s prior written consent.
19. All changes / modifications made by User to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
20. On registration you agree to:
b) Receive job alerts (mails detailing jobs that match your profile as entered on this website) via email.
c) Receive promotional mailers/ special offers.
21. User agreement between a user/subscriber and M2S will be treated as having been terminated in the following events:
a) On completion of the term for which User/subscriber engages the services of the website; or
b) In case User/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with M2S, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of M2S; or
c) On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
22. User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded on the website.
23. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Mumbai, India to the exclusion of all other courts.
24. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
25. M2S reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by the subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, refund if any shall be at sole discretion of M2S.
Recruiter / Corporates / Company
1. M2S shall place information relating to vacancies on this website or such other or parallel site(s) or in allied publications as M2S may deem fit and proper but such additional web hosting shall be without any extra cost to the subscriber / user.
2. The insertion so displayed on this website shall be for a fixed period (currently 30 days), wherein period is subject to change without notice. Every instance of refreshing and existing listing entitles for an additional fixed period (currently 30 days) starting from the date on which the listing is refreshed and shall be counted as fresh posting.
3. M2S reserves its right to reject any insertion or information/data provided by subscriber without assigning any reason either before uploading or after uploading the vacancy details, but in such an eventuality, any amount so paid for, may be refunded to subscriber at the sole discretion of M2S.
4. By email confirmation/ posting/uploading a job posting on this website subscriber / user confirms to have obtained all licenses/permits those which are necessary for recruitment and to indemnify M2S against all claims, damages arising out of actions/claims that may be made in relation to the same.
5. M2S has right to make all such modifications/editing of the vacancy details in order to fit its database.
6. All information intimated by the subscriber / user and displayed by M2S on this website becomes public knowledge and M2S may at its sole discretion include vacancy intimated by a subscriber / user for display on this website in any other media including print media at no extra costs to subscriber / user and M2S shall not be held liable for usage/publicity of such information.
7. M2S offers neither guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any at all response once the job is put on display.
8. M2S shall in no way be held liable for any information received by subscriber / user and it shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber / user to check, authenticate and verify information/response received at its own cost and expense.
9. M2S would not be held liable for any loss of data, technical or otherwise, information, particulars supplied by subscriber / user, due to reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond M2S's reasonable control including but not limited to strike, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, war and natural calamities.
10. M2S will commence providing services only after signing agreement either from subscriber / user or from a third party on behalf of subscriber / user.
11. M2S will link its website with home page / career section of corporates / companies who may or may have empanelled / signed agreement with M2S. If any objection, corporates / companies may raise it with 7 days of such linkages by writing to M2S on registered address.
12. Corporates / companies shall be deemed to give an undertaking to M2S that the jobs sought to be advertised on this website are in existence, are genuine and that Corporates / companies has due authority to advertise for such jobs.
13. Corporates / companies must give an undertaking to M2S that there will be no fee charged from any person who responds to jobs advertised though this website for processing of applications / responses from such person.
14. M2S reserves its right to change look, feel, design, prominence, depiction, classification of this website including adding on new features / services at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any notice.
15. Corporates / companies shall be assigned password (s) by M2S to post vacancies on this website in agreed upon section(s), but sole responsibility of safe custody of the assigned password shall be that of Corporates / companies and M2S shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or wrong usage/misuse of password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party. M2S undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of password granted to Corporates / companies.
16. M2S will display banners on all relevant/specified sections of this website on a rotation basis. The user will have no say in the placement of such banner on the website.
17. User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded on this website.
18. All disputes arising out of transactions between a subscriber / user and M2S will be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable and will be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts situate in Mumbai alone.
bolCVbol as the name suggest.... LET YOUR CV SPEAK YOUR CREDENTIALS
Gone are the days when only a text CV could fetch you your dream job. In today’s competitive world, where one job vacancy is chased by many aspirant job seekers, you need to present yourself not only in text format but also add your personality (video) and voice (audio) for an effective communication of your candidature to a particular job.